Athletics Application Steps
New Athletics Application Steps:
1. Click on “Online Application” and create an account. Once you create an account, choose the Athletic Application. Fill it out completely and upload any necessary documents. There is a one-time application fee of $95. Sibling applications will be a $25 fee after the initial $95.
2. You will be contacted by our Athletic Director for a family interview with in 1-2 working days. Both parents and the student/s must be present (one parent may be on speaker phone if not able to be there in person).
3. Once the interview is complete, you will need to provide the front office or Athletic Director with following to complete your file:
● Completed KACS Sports Registration Form, Acknowledgement of Rules, and waiver forms.
● Payment of registration and any sport specific fees.
● A sports physical verified by a physician. These physicals are good for 2 years.
● Birth Certificate (if not uploaded with application)
● Immunization records or waiver (if not uploaded with application)
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the athlete and his or her parents, to ensure that their file is complete and current. Payment and all current paperwork must be received by King’s Academy’s front office or Athletic Director BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE. Athletes will not be allowed to participate in practice or games/competitions without a complete file. Special requests for payment arrangements must be approved by the ATHLETIC DIRECTOR BEFORE THE FIRST PRACTICE.