Thank you for your interest in employment here at King’s Academy! We are experiencing a LOT of new growth and with this, we need to fill more positions than ever before! We are currently filling the following positions:
- Office Assistant
- Kinder (3-Day)
- 4th/5th Classroom Teacher (half-day)
- MS/HS History
- MS English
- MS Life Science
- MS Spanish 1
- HS Spanish 1 & 2
- HS English I
- HS Computer Science
- Algebra I
- HS Statistics
- HS Art
Click here for the Office Assistant Job Description.
Tuition discounts are available for all staff members. Please feel free to fill out an application and submit it to our office for us to review for the upcoming school year. Thank you!
Employment Application Teacher
Employment Application ParaProfessional
Please contact the office at 903-534-9992 for more information on these careers. It’s not just a job, it’s a calling!
“Teaching at KACS allows me an opportunity to not only partner with parents, but with the students. I have NEVER taught at a Christian school that has the environment with the student body as we have at KACS. My students regularly pray for my family and me, send me encouraging emails and texts, and NEVER leave the classroom without thanking me for teaching them.”
Interested in joining with KACS to minister to the next generation of disciples?
We are serious about what we do here and are strongly Christ focused. If you feel like God may be speaking to you about joining our team, please feel free to contact us at any time. Utilize the links to begin the process of co-laboring with us.
All candidates must:
1. Have a strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Be certified and/or degreed to teach in the subject area.
3. Utilize school mission/vision to move students to be next-generation disciples of Christ, that is, use their given responsibility to accomplish student-oriented mission goals.
4. Bring about learning/leadership for students such that educational content is assimilated, made memorable, and its application is properly transferred to other subjects and situations.