King's Academy is proud to offer financial assistance to families of all incomes.
Click here to apply today!
* 2018-2019 KACS family incomes of those currently receiving tuition assistance.
The second method for reducing tuition is through tuition assistance. Tuition assistance is provided to qualified families through the generosity of other KACS families or through unfunded discounts. We are committed to reviewing all requests for tuition assistance and helping those with genuine needs. All tuition assistance is measured and appropriated within the following guidelines:
- Tuition assistance is subject to availability.
- All families who wish to apply for tuition assistance must go through the FACTS system.
- Tuition assistance cannot be granted to families who have not fully met financial obligations at another school.
- Tuition assistance is only available as funds are available. Qualifying for tuition assistance dos not guarantee receipt of tuition assitance.
- Tuition assistance must be reapplied for each year during the annual registration period.
- Receipt of tuition assistance is not a guarantee of future tuition assistance awards.
- The maximum tuition reduction considered is 50 percent.
Tuition assitance recipients must agree to receive the funds in exchange for:
- Maintaining satisfactory grades (any grade below 70 will result in removal of tuition assistance for the following semester.)
- Maintaining satisfactory conduct on and off campus.
- Family must log at least 10 hours of volunteer service per year.
- Family must set up automatic draft from bank account for tuition payments.
Full Time Minister Discount
Those ministers whose primary income source is from a full-time staff position of a church are eligible for a 30 percent discount off of tuition. A statement verifying full-time status must be submitted by a governing authority at the church such as an Elder Board or Chairman of Deacons.
Teachers and staff members of KACS are eligible for discounts ranging from 10-50 percent depending upon work load.
Referral Rebate Program
Goal: To reward highly motivated families for being proactive in “sharing the good news” regarding King’s Academy and the University-Model.
Method: The reward for recommending a family to KACS is a flat $250 if the new family enrolls and pays tuition. The reward will be a CREDIT to the account of the referring family that made the recommendation at the conclusion of the fall semester.
Senior Tuition Rebates for Continuous Enrollment
- Students achieving continuous enrollment for grades K-11 receive a complete waiver of tuition for the senior year.
- Students achieving continuous enrollment for grades 6-11 receive a 50 percent discount off of tuition for the senior year.
- Students achieving continuous enrollment for grades 9-11 receive a 15 percent discount off of tuition for the senior year.
High School Tuition Lock-in Rate for Continuous Enrollment
Students entering ninth grade at KACS will lock-in to the pubished Handbook tuition rates for that year throughout high school with continuous enrollment. The senior tuition rebates listed above will be applied to the locked in rate, according to the student's eligibility.