Tuition & Assistance
- K-2 tuition is a flat rate of $3,182.70 per school year. Students are required to take a full course load so that basics are established.
- Grades 3-5 ranges from $525 to $3,811.42 per school year.
- Grades 6-8 ranges from $835 to $6,804.44 per school year.
- Grades 9-12 ranges from $760 to $6,956.26 per school year.
Payments are accepted upfront or divided over 10 months. Please contact us for more information or visit the Academics page for more specific registration and cost information per grade level.
* 2018-2019 KACS family incomes of those currently receiving tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance is subject to availability.
- All families who wish to apply for tuition assistance must go through the FAST system.
- Tuition assistance cannot be granted to families who have not fully met financial obligations at another school.
- Tuition assistance is only available as funds are available. Qualifying for tuition assistance dos not guarantee receipt of tuition assitance.
- Tuition assistance must be reapplied for each year during the annual registration period.
- Receipt of tuition assistance is not a guarantee of future tuition assistance awards.
Tuition assitance recipients must agree to receive the funds in exchange for:
- Maintaining satisfactory grades (any grade below 70 will result in removal of tuition assistance for the following semester.)
- Maintaining satisfactory conduct on and off campus.
- Family must log at least 10 hours of volunteer service per year.
- Family must set up automatic draft from bank account for tuition payments.
Referral Rebate Program
A rebate will be given to the referring family equal to 10% of the tuition actually received by the new family for the first two semesters of the new family’s enrollment.
It would be possibly for a highly motivated family to refer multiple families and the resulting rebates would substantially reduce their own annual outlay for that school year.