Tuition & Assistance
Two Central Classroom Days (T/TH)
- Grades K-2 is a flat rate of $4,800 per school year for a full load.
- Grades 3-5 is a flat rate of $5,760 per school year for a full load.
Three Central Classroom Days (M/T/TH)
- Grades K-2 is a flat rate of $6,000 per school year for a full load.
- Grades 3-5 is a flat rate of $6,720 per school year for a full load.
- Grades 6-12 is a flat rate of $6,960 per school year for a full load (up to 7 courses).
- Individual subjects may be taken for $2,160 per course.
K-12 Student Fees for Existing Students
- The following student fees have now been rolled into tuition and a no longer additional fees:
- Registration fee for returning families
- Building use fee
- Academic advising fee
- Graduation fee
- Camp/HS Retreat fees
- Re-enrollment FACTS/Renweb fee
- Supply fee K-2
- HS testing fees
K-12 Student Fees for New Students
- A one-time, non-refundable $97.00 application fee is assessed for the first child in a family; sibling applications are a one-time fee of $27 each.
- Registration fees are non-refundable and for new students only. Returning students will not pay a yearly registration fee.
- $300.00 in March
- $325.00 in April
- $350.00 in May
- $375.00 in June
- $375.00 in July through the First Class Day
- Single class registration: Half the scheduled amount; Single semester registration: $225.00
King’s Academy is proud to offer financial assistance to families of all incomes.
Click here to apply today!
* 2023-2024 KACS family incomes of those currently receiving tuition assistance.
The second method for reducing tuition is through tuition assistance. Tuition assistance is provided to qualified families through the generosity of other KACS families or through unfunded discounts. We are committed to reviewing all requests for tuition assistance and helping those with genuine needs. All tuition assistance is measured and appropriated within the following guidelines:
- Tuition assistance is subject to availability.
- All families who wish to apply for tuition assistance must go through the FACTS system.
- Tuition assistance cannot be granted to families who have not fully met financial obligations at another school.
- Tuition assistance is only available as funds are available. Qualifying for tuition assistance dos not guarantee receipt of tuition assitance.
- Tuition assistance must be reapplied for each year during the annual registration period.
- Receipt of tuition assistance is not a guarantee of future tuition assistance awards.
- The maximum tuition reduction considered is 50 percent.
Tuition assitance recipients must agree to receive the funds in exchange for:
- Maintaining satisfactory grades (any grade below 70 will result in removal of tuition assistance for the following semester.)
- Maintaining satisfactory conduct on and off campus.
- Family must log at least 10 hours of volunteer service per year.
- Family must set up automatic draft from bank account for tuition payments.
Full Time Minister Discount
Those ministers whose primary income source is from a full-time staff position of a church are eligible for a 30 percent discount off of tuition. A statement verifying full-time status must be submitted by a governing authority at the church such as an Elder Board or Chairman of Deacons.
Teachers and staff members of KACS are eligible for discounts ranging from 10-50 percent depending upon work load.
Referral Rebate Program
Goal: To reward highly motivated families for being proactive in “sharing the good news” regarding King’s Academy and the University-Model.
Method: The reward for recommending a family to KACS is a flat $250 if the new family enrolls and pays tuition. The reward will be a CREDIT to the account of the referring family that made the recommendation at the conclusion of the fall semester.
Senior Tuition Rebates For Continuous Enrollment (Full load)
- Students achieving continuous enrollment for grades K-11 receive a complete waiver of tuition for the senior year.
- Students achieving continuous enrollment for grades 6-11 receive a 50 percent discount off of tuition for the senior year.
- Students achieving continuous enrollment for grades 9-11 receive a 15 percent discount off of tuition for the senior year.